What to do with all your scrap yarn!!


So I'm sure you also have a big stash of scraps and leftover yarn like I do! Now the question is, what do we do with it! Well I have a few good ideas for that. I know I have a bunch of leftover yarn and I am always trying to come up with new ideas for it.


Scrap Yarn Blanket

This is probably one of the easiest ways to use up most of the leftover yarn scraps you have! There are so many different ways you could do it too. Granny squares, granny stitch, V stitch, C2C and a ton more! I have one finished with a granny stitch and another one started with the V stitch. If you don't have a lot, then you can always make a baby blanket too!! 



Pom Poms

Duh!! Pom poms are amazing and we can use them for so much stuff!! You can make a pom pom rug, make poms to put on top of your hats, add some poms to the corners of you blankets, or just make them for your kids to have a "snowball fight"! My kids love the throw them at each other! 



Popsicle Holders

Popsicle holders for your little people! Instead of using all those paper towels to wrap around the popsicles to keep their little hand warm, you can make some super cute holders. Little Star Wars ones are so adorable because then it looks like they are holding little light sabers. You can do other character ones, or just make it rainbow if you have a bunch of different colors! 
Need a quick 15 min 1 stitch pattern for this - click here.



Cup Cozys

Cup cozys are so easy to make and are super cute!! You can make a bunch of them with the scrap yarn and then use other colors to make little flowers or a unicorn horn to add onto it! You can also add little charms on to them too! This is another easy and super fun project to do and you can totally give these as gifts to your friends!!

Cat Coaster

 Cat coasters are so easy to make too and they are a great way to use up some of those bigger balls of leftover yarn! Just click the link to go to my pattern for these! You can make these really quick too so they are perfect if you need a last minute gift or something else to add to your craft fair! Click here for the pattern to make these!

pub-2537575722452096

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to do with all your scrap yarn!!

So I'm sure you also have a big stash of scraps and leftover yarn like I do! Now the question is, what do we do with it! Well I have ...