15 Minute Crochet Popsicle Holder

This is literally the easiest thing I've made! It takes 15 min (maybe less but I have a 4 year old who requires my attention every 30 seconds) and it's great because then you aren't using a million paper towels for the popsicles. Especially in the summer time! I know here in VA it starts getting warm at the end of Winter and my kids are ready for popsicles as soon as the temps hit the 70s. You can even use your scrap yarn to make these! So here it is!

What you'll need:

  • Some yarn in whatever color you feel like using! I used some leftover Red Heart yarn.
  • 5 mm crochet hook
  • scissors 
  • yarn needle

Abbreviations:

  • Chain (ch)
  • Half Double Crochet (hdc)
  • Slip Stitch (sl st)



Instructions:

When you make your slip knot, you'll want to leave the tail long (around 6-8 inches). I accidentally left mine short so the end was a struggle. 

Ch 17, connect so you are working around.
Round 1-11- Ch 2, hdc all the way around till the end, sl st to join.
Use your yarn needle to sew the bottom with the tail.
Weave in your ends.
The end! Now you have a popsicle holder! 



pub-2537575722452096

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to do with all your scrap yarn!!

So I'm sure you also have a big stash of scraps and leftover yarn like I do! Now the question is, what do we do with it! Well I have ...